Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pinterest

As an English for New Media major, I am always on the lookout for new ways to advertise. After I graduate I want to use social media in the world of advertisement. One of my favorite social portals I have come across has been Pinterest. Pinterest is a useful tool of advertising because of its user friendly set up. People browse through pictures which makes it easy to use the website. Once you become a user, you have your own personalized boards in which you can pin pictures to.
With this easy to use navigation users are prone to this site. I think Pinterest has become a great source of advertisement because people will dedicate boards to their favorite shows, fashions, and books. Once a pinner has pinned something, the general public catches wind of it then it becomes popular. People have started utilizing Pinterest to advertise for their own business. People can create pins of anything and pin I to their page, thus causing a buzz about their business. Pinterest is an app you can download for free on your phone and can be accesses through computer or tablet.

Because of its popularity, Pinterest has become a resourceful tool for advertisement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment