Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Inspiration for Tumblr

Tumblr has become a huge social portal within the last year. I have been trying to convince myself to stay away from Tumblr because I thought I would feed into the addiction that many people have of spending hours upon hours browsing through countless pictures and stories.
I was on Pinterest and I stumbled upon a Tumblr blog that caught my eye. It was an inspiration blog on a girls lifestyle change. I myself am going through a personal healthy eating lifestyle change so I gave her blog a chance and was pleasantly suprised with what I found.
Taralynn McNitt is the creator of the Tumblr Blog, "Undressed Skeleton." Her story itself is inspiring but what caught my attention was how her blog was laid out. It was very user friendly. I like that because I am not great at managing Tumblr. Also I liked that she had ways in which to visit her other forms of social media.
What I learned from going through her blog is how I could better manage my own and how I can use social media as a tool of information and advertisement. After going through her blog, I think I am going to step out of my comfort zone and give Tumblr a try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment