Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thoughts

1. Software that I use and are familiar with.
I am familiar and thus far like using Photostory and Windows Movie Maker.

2. Media that I engage with.
I am obsessed with my Kindle Fire. I love being able to obtain any book within seconds and having hundreds of books with me on one device. After reading with the Kindle I have come to the conclusion that I have become a faster reader.

3. Ultimately cool convergences of english for new media
I like making Word Clouds from different texts to see what words are incorporated the most.
I love the telling of the story "The Tale of three brothers" from the book, "The Tales of Beadle the Bard" depicted in the Harry Potter movie. The movie transitions from real life into animation.

4. Engaged in websites that I like that no longer exist
When the third Harry Potter movie cam out, there was a website that I would go onto regularly to play games and take quizzes. Once the fourth movie came out the cite no longer existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment