Thursday, January 30, 2014

Digital versus Paperback

Avid readers can agree that one of their favorite parts of reading a new book is physically having the book to page through and even the smell of the pages is enticing. With E-readers, people lose that physical connections with their books. But is that aspect important enough to discard the idea of investing in an E-reader? My experience with my Kindle Fire has proven that having an E-reader has made me enjoy reading even more. Often times I research new book series and I love that I can obtain any book I wanted within seconds. Having a virtual library to thumb through helps me collect more novels for my personal library. I may not be able to smell the physical pages of a book but having thousands of books in one device is far better than having to wait to go to the store. It’s hard for people to change their mindsets. Most people do not want to transition to E-readers but they would be surprised at the advantages they would gain if they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment